Adding a syllable or two to nature.
Can we understand and experience the Baltic Sea in new ways?
• How can we understand and develop 20 000 km3 of water?
• How can we make the sea more accessible?
• How can we engage new disciplines in the storytelling about the Baltic Sea as a resource?
• Augmented Reality – What is it?
• Biological Sensors – How does it work?
• Geopositioning – What’s next?
• Image Recognitioning – From shape to content.
• Pheromones – A media for communication?
With support from: Skåne Regional Council
Report from the event by Phil Jandaly
“But what if there were a way for people to get a fish eye view of what goes on under 70% of the Earth’s surface? Could people be inspired to look a bit deeper, to understand what’s down there?”
With support from and collaboration with: